Saturday, September 12, 2009

Don't know what I am doing. . .

I don't really know what I am doing. . .I love keeping up with my friends by reading their blogs, but I am NOT sure I have the knowledge or time to actually start one myself. . .I have though, haven't I?!?  I guess there's no better way to learn than by jumping right on in. . .hopefully I won't sink :o)

I have LOTS of school work to do right now.  Whitney is sleeping, and so I should be working on it while I have the chance. . .but this is MORE fun (what isn't though, really. . . .)  My goal is to blog once a week. . .we'll see how that goes. . .

Today is Audra's first REAL football game for cheerleading.  I have groceries to buy, laundry to do, and the above mentioned school lesson planning and grading. . .then this evening I get to go to my cousin, Kristen's, 30th Birthday party at a wine bar in Addison. . .so, a BUSY day!!  Better get on it. . .

1 comment: