Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day 2013


 My SWEET Valentines


Gifts for the girls' teachers...

 I got up EARLY on 2/14 and went to Dunkin' Donuts to get the kids heart shaped treats for their breakfast...nothing like starting the day out with SUGAR right???

While they ate them, they opened up their valentines from Grandma, Nana, and Lynn, and their buckets of goodies from Mom and Dad...lots of love given!! :)










Colby and I went with Whitney to her preschool party and had lots of fun there too...






We didn't attend Audra's party this year...toooooo hard with two little ones to keep up with in the madness...but it was fun looking at the cute cards and treats that Audra and Lilly came home with.  After I tutored, we ended the day with a cute heart pizza---and of course, a couple more pieces of candy!  Steven and I opted to celebrate the day with a date night the following evening...


Happy LOVE Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment