Thursday, January 31, 2013

January was a blur....

I often walk around our house picking up toys and things that are on the floor our out of place...often, I find LOTS of hair bows around the house...I put them in my hair as a way to carry them downstairs to put them up....occasionally I forget that I have LOTS of hair bows in my hair...which is what happened this night...the worst is when I answer the door unaware... :)


Audra got a "You Sparkle" award at school and we went to her assembly to see her get recognized...soo proud of her!




Audra and Whitney had fun trying on glasses after Audra's eye appointment...cheap thrills???



Tucker has become a playmate for Whitney and Colby...he's out of control, but lots of fun!


Whitney has become a true diva...we have multiple outfit changes a day and she won't wear half of the things in her closet because the clothes are, "too boring Mom!"







Colby has become more of a guy's guy lately...obsessed with trucks...or as he says it, "kuck"...



 Because Lilly was out of town for Audra's birthday, we later celebrated with her by having a sleepover, breakfast at Le Peep, and ice skating....lots of fun with A's bestie!!





More snow...


Shopping date with Lynn...Colby enjoyed the cuddle time!




 The kids have been taking baths together lately...the nights are either full of fun or full of fighting...either way, always busy! :)


As crazy as Tucker sometimes makes me, he's wormed his way into the heart of each of our family and is now one of us...though I am looking forward to puppy obedience school!  He can be sooo sweet though!

No comments:

Post a Comment