I cannot believe that it's already JUNE! Aargh...where's the time going? It seems like I was just taking the girls to their Meet the Teacher nights and blinked twice and we're having End of Year parties!
![]() |
| Audra at Meet the Teacher--August 2011 |
![]() |
| Audra's End of Year Party--June 2012 |
![]() |
| Whitney at Meet the Teacher--August 2011 |
![]() |
| Whitney's End of Year Party--May 2012 |
We have planned LOTS of fun things to do this summer...there will be no time to be bored, for sure! We brainstormed all the things we could do, and then we put our bucket list up on the door to the garage. I think we're ready to begin checking off each thing as we have the funnest summer ever!!
![]() |
| Our Plan |
![]() |
| Hanging up our plan... |
Happy Summer Y'all!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment