Sunday, November 25, 2012

Visiting Santa 2012



For those that don't know, going to see Santa early during the week of Thanksgiving is THE way to go!

Lynn, the kids, and I went to The Galleria Santa the Tuesday before turkey day.  We didn't have to wait in a line at all, each child had tons of time on his lap, we had time for a group picture, they let us use our camera along with theirs (our pictures came out better I think, though we had to get theirs too--thank you, Lynn!), and it was overall LOW stress!! :)

Plus, now Santa knows with plenty of time what each child wants:

Audra--a plush (stuffed) dalmatian dog



Whitney--lip gloss and finger polish



Colby--a ball...or maybe two or three!




The best part was Whitney for the first time ever, wasn't scared to death of St. Nick...hoping we're past that forever!!  So, I guess, let the holiday season begin....



No comments:

Post a Comment