Sunday, December 2, 2012

Great Start


We have had a festive weekend and I feel officially in the spirit of Christmas regardless of the 80 degree temperatures! ;)

Friday night, I went to WOF Christmas (see earlier post), and yesterday we attended Stonebriar Community Church's {amazing} choir concert and then went to Audra's choir performance at Frisco Square's Merry Mainstreet event...we also began a new type of advent this year called "The Advent Jesse Tree" where we read a devotional and put a symbolic ornament on a special tree each day until Christmas to trace the heritage of Christ from Genesis to the Gospels....so far, VERY good! :)

Today, we went to church where I served in the infant room and got my "tiny baby fix" (cause we ALLLLL know I don't need another myself!!!), and then after a quick lunch, Audra, Whitney, Lilly, and I went to The Nutcracker in Richardson at the Eismann Center.  Audra and Lilly have a friend/classmate, Caroline, who was a toy soldier in the performance and whose sister was a rat...so that made it even more special than it wouldve been otherwise....it was quite nostalgic for me because my mom took me many years to see it as a young girl in Lubbock to celebrate my birthday...happy memories!!

Anyway, just another day of feeling overwhelming gratitude for all the mannnnnnnny blessings that God has poured down upon me and mine....

"Come let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God."
Psalm 95: 6-7

Merry Main Street 2012


All spruced up at church

Best Buds

Precious Audra

Sweet Lilly

She felt fancy in her new dress

My Birtday Party :)

Complimenting the dancers after the show

No comments:

Post a Comment