Saturday, December 15, 2012

My ThreeThree Birthday

Oh, me, oh, my....I'm seeing double...33...can it be???

I had a lovely birthday this year...woke up to presents and cards on the table from Steven and the kids...had presents from Mom & Dad and Steve & Noni...Mom & Dad called and serenaded me....my sweet friend, Lynn, brought me DELICIOUS coconut cake from LaMadeline, a Starbuck's latte, and new shoes--AND we got to have a nice visit while BOTH KIDS NAPPED (maybe the biggest present of all!!!!!)....my sister sent me a flower arrangement in the shape of a cake with a balloon...my brother sent me an electronic gift card that I got to shop with!!!...my friend, Cathy gave me a precious magnetic memo board/frame on her way home from work...for dinner, Steven made us juice AND cleaned up the mess from making it....we got to watch one of our favorite shows after getting the kids to bed...I had TONS of Facebook wishes throughout the day that also added to making it feel special...the day before, the girls and I had gone to The Nutcracker in honor of my childhood birthdays...I mean it, it was truly one of the best birthdays I can ever remember!  I have so much and so many to be thankful for...and I am!  

"Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift." 2 Corinthians 9:15

presents that greeted me in the morning 

kids "helping" me open gifts

my flower cake


chef steven's dinner creation
at the nutcracker

my favorite little gifts



No comments:

Post a Comment