Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bluebonnets 2013


I have done bluebonnet pictures the past couple of years myself with the kids...

April 2011 

Audra--8 yrs old
Whitney 23 mos. old
Bonnie (and Colby) days before delivery
April 2012
Whitney almost 3
Colby 11 mos.
Audra 9 yrs old
The Carl Girls with the Wheelis Kids

...but this year, I decided to splurge and have them done professionally by Cydnee Jex of www.cljphoto.com.  I think that they turned out so good!!!

Although I have always lived in Texas, this was not something I did as a kid because they're just aren't many bluebonnets in hot, dry, windy West Texas--lol--so I guess I'm trying to make it a "tradition" here...anyway, they are beautiful pictures and, in my very biased opinion, beautiful children! :)

Wheelis Kids 2013

Audra 10 yrs old

Whitney almost 4
Colby 23 mos.





So thankful for these three and all the joy they each bring to my life.  God is good, huh!!! :)

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!  
His faithful love endures forever!
1 Chronicles 16:34

2 comments:

  1. Oh my... they are so precious & so are you! It has gone so fast... I love you all & yes God is very good.... Mom

    ReplyDelete