Sunday, August 4, 2013

What one does when waaaaaay behind in blogging.....

I don't know what happened, other than just a busyness that I couldn't keep up with, but I got very behind on my blog and then was so behind that I was overwhelmed with trying to catch up...sooooo I just did nothing!  And now, it's been three months with no posts.  I decided that I could just start again from where we're at, or I could try to catch up.  I am meeting somewhere in the middle...I am going to try to do a very brief recap of the months I missed without going too overboard!  Wish me luck, I will probably need it--ha!

I have just finished Lysa TerKeurst's Bible study, Unglued, and one super takeaway I have is the phrase "imperfect progress"....that's what I am thinking of as I do this catch-up thing!  If you're a woman, especially one with kids, I would recommend this book....it was very comforting to realize I am not the only one that comes "unglued" from time to time, and it is also helping me recognize my raw emotions and the reactions I have AND why I have them....and gave me some really good tools to CHANGE the way I handle those moments when someone steps on my happy!!! :)

Well, I am already getting sidetracked, and I haven't even officially  begun Project Catch Up...  If you can't tell, more to come soon! :)







1 comment: