Friday, July 13, 2012

Band aid anyone?

Today, Whitney asked (begged) to buy band aids at the store with her own money. After spending lots of time looking at Dora, Barbie, Hello Kitty, and Muppets, she ended up choosing Strawberry Shortcake band aids. The moment we got home, she stated she needed to use the restroom. After getting the groceries put away, I went in to check on her and found this!


I'm pretty sure she would've had all 10 fingers done if I hadn't interrupted!! :) And not one hang nail or ow-wie to justify them...I guess cheap thrills???

Yesterday, she wore medical latex gloves that she scored at Colby's urologist appointment ALL DAY LONG! When we were in Costco, it hit me someone might think she was wearing them for a medical reason--ha! No, just her toy-of-the-day!!


Later in the day, and then also today, she has enjoyed using one of Audra's cheer pompoms as a baby in her tummy that is then born...over and over again.


The day before, she was "Fancy-Nancy" all day in an outfit she chose totally on her own...even ended up getting a fancy french twist from our friend, Caity!


And, I have to say, the girl is one good multi-tasker...I was changing Colby and heard her in the bathroom the other morning.  When I went to check on her, this is what I saw.  She was happy until I got my camera...pretty efficient way to have breakfast...just not the most sanitary!



She sure keeps me on my toes.....
 Oh, the joys of being 3...what a girl!!  A precious, vivacious, beautiful girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment