Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Summer is Getting Away from Me!

I don't know why,  but I haven't been able to keep up with myself--especially enough to blog--this summer!  It's been very busy, to say the least.  When people ask what we've done this summer, I often say not much.....but boy we're always busy?!!?


We've had playdates, VBS, visits from grandparents, birthday parties, tumbling, sleepovers, camps, trips to the pool and gym, and lots of fun just hanging out as a family...


Sunday School group picture

Celebrating Lilly's 9th Birthday at Celebrity Bakery

Father's Day Card for Dad

After Whitney's tumbling class

Fun at GattiTown

Dress Up Fun

Out to Lunch

Eating our favorite...Mexican food!

Audra walking on water :)

Waiting to go to Kimi's dance performance

Mommy and Me Time

Colby's favorite place at the dinner table...Dad's lap!

Working on our green thumbs


"Playing" in the fort

The big thing that we've (I've) had is a family reunion at our house.  Over 30 people, here, for a weekend...it took me two weeks to prepare for it (well, I'd been planning it for months) and a week to recover from it!  BUT, it went better than I could've imagined, and I enjoyed every second of the time with aunts, uncles, siblings, parents, and cousins...it was great!

Hall Family

My Little Firecrackers

Cute sign from Cathy :)

Celebrating Cousin Jordan's birthday

Audra at the Party :)

So, in a bit of a nutshell, that was our June and beginning of July.  I can't believe how quickly the summer is going...already more than half over, I believe!!  My hope is to get back in a better routine of updating our activities in bloggerland, but I'll make no promises...what's that saying about good intentions and a paved road??? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment