Monday, August 27, 2012

First of Fourth

"Back to life, back to reality"....and back to school!  I am having trouble accepting that summer REALLY is over and Audra REALLY is at school and REALLY is in 4th grade....just seems surreal!

Ready for 4th Grade

4th Grade 2012

New Backpack

Colby and Whitney rolled outta bed to walk Sis to school





Audra and Lilly

Ready for a GREAT year!
Off they go....soooo grown up!
 I am so thankful we live in Frisco where Audra has a wonderful school and a wonderful teacher.  I will miss her (and her help with the babies) during the daytime, but I am so thankful God has blessed me with this smart, beautiful, healthy girl...she brings so much joy to our lives!  Here's to the best year yet...  and just for fun, here's a flashback of first days past...
Kindergarten 2008

1st Day of Kindergarten
First Grade 2009

Second Grade 2010


First Day of 2nd Grade

3rd Grade 2011

First Day of 3rd
So very, very thankful for MY first....she is a delightful gift from God!  I will be praying that she continues to grow in her knowledge this year at school as well as her love for her Savior, Jesus Christ!  Love you, Baby Girl!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment