Friday, August 10, 2012

The Rest of July

Since I haven't been able to keep up with the  blog this summer, I decided to just add a few of the pictures that highlight the rest of our July.  It's been busy and fun...I cannot believe there's only two more weeks before Audra is a 4th grader!!!  Hopefully, we have made some happy memories that the kids can hold onto for years to come...I have loved (almost) every moment of having all three babies with me (almost) night and day!!


Audra showing off her new Sunday dress

Colby before church

Pretty Whitney in her new attire

Trip to the pond to feed the ducks

Feeding the ducks by the pool

Family walk to feed the ducks

Mr. Summer!!

Ready and waiting to get on the bus for camp...

Picnic

Fun Times while Sis is at Camp

Swimming at Lynn's

Whitney and Caity

Check up at the urologist's office

Cutie

Trip to see the new puppies

Audra's (potential) new puppy

Three and already doing her own hair!

Audra and the Frog

Pool Party Cookout at the Nikaidoh's

My Little Gymnast

Volleyball Practice

Fancy lunch with Mama

He's a climber!!

Whitney couldn't make it through the movie

Colby at the movies--PTL!!

Audra at the movies--saw Mirror, Mirror (really good!)

Fixing her hair after bath time

Amy Kay's baby shower

Swimming at our pool

Swimming at Frisco Athletic Center

Dressed like a doll...

My little slugger

Visit with Christi

I love time with my other-mother!!


Guacamole anyone?

Popsicles with Ken



 So, as you can see, we have had lots of fun and lots of swimming...feeling very blessed for the time I have had with my three favorites! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment