I just saw this blog from one of my best friends from home & had to share it....
tara rambles ...: more playground time.
....because I was just thinking about doing a similar post. I am sad Tara and I aren't able to raise our babies together (cause I think they're peas in a pod!!! and cause we'd have lots of fun together!!!) but so thankful for her blog, as it gives me a chance to keep up with her and her precious kiddos!
Anyway, we too have spent LOTS of time recently at parks & playgrounds, feeding ducks, walking the dog, swinging, and just playing outside in our own backyard (have I mentioned lately how VERY thankful I am that we took out our pond--and appreciate all of Steven's hard work to make that happen!!)... Just feeling grateful today for my kids, Steven, God's beautiful creation that is our world, and simple joys! It's such a gift to watch my children grow....and play!





















aww, i wish that we did too! cute pictures ... love the little nakey ones! haha. made me laugh this morning.
ReplyDelete