My sweet precious boy is TWO! Hard to believe that he's such a little man now...what a great big blessing he is each day to all of our family...it certainly wouldn't be complete without little brother, his golf clubs, many types of sports balls, and myriad of trucks!
2 Yr Stats:
Height: 37 inches
Weight: 32 lbs.
Size 2T clothes
Size 9 shoes
Size 6 diapers
Favorite food: mac & cheese, pizza, avocados/guacamole, yogurt, Cheeto puffs (occasionally!)
Favorite song: "Row, Row, Row Your Boat", "Jesus Loves Me", and "Our God is an Awesome God"
Favorite book: "Little Blue Truck", "Colors" (can "read" alone)
Favorite toys: tonka trucks, golf clubs/balls, footballs, race cars, train table/trains, baby dolls with sissy
Favorite phrase that he says to me: "I love you the mostest!"
Favorite games: give me 5, baseball, pretend family, golf
When I think of Colby, I am always reminded that God knows best.....don't ever doubt it!
P




No comments:
Post a Comment