I finally took Colby to have his nine month pictures today. He has been sick the last couple of weeks, but I decided if I didn't do it anyways, he was going to be 10 months old! So, here's my sick :( little nine month Cowboy!
At his 9 mth well ck, he weighed 25 lbs. 3.5 oz (95th%) was 31.5" long (99th%). After the measuring part of that appt, they decided he was sick & then tested positive for rsv, so we still haven't officially had a well-ck visit. I was glad to get his stats though!
He wears size 4 diapers and 18-24 mth clothes. He now has 4 teeth and is teething for more...NO fun! He says "da da", "daaaa" (for Jonesy)," ma ma" (mainly only when he wants something--go figure!!), "bye bye" (while waving), and Audra would swear "au ra" :). He is such a HAPPY and lovable boy. Easy going. Low maintenance. A true joy!!
He still mainly nurses (his mom hasn't been good about introducing a bottle or cup consistently enough--oops!), but he also has begun eating table food along with LOTS of Cheerios. So far, he's a great eater...from his size, that probably doesn't come as a big surprise to anyone!! ;)
Every morning, I wake up thanking God for this precious gift. I cannot imagine my life without my Colby. It's funny, because before having him, I always believed I was content with being the mommy of two girls. I now know a special part of me was missing until having him. And I have to say, today getting pictures with a football was a new and totally fun experience for this mom that I wouldn't trade for 100 hair bows!

precious!!!
ReplyDelete