We had a fun day as the slideshow above shows. The kids got their Valentine's (thank you Nana, Grandma, and Aunt Helen--they loved all of them!!) upon waking up. Audra went to school and Whitney had a play date with her friend down the street, Kate. Afterwards, at Audra's request, we went to the school to eat lunch with her. I splurged and got the kids Sonic, and that too was fun, though I only got two (not great) pictures as it was difficult there holding Colby.
We didn't go to Audra's party because it was during nap time, and NO ONE messes with THAT... :) I had two tutoring sessions after school, and then we ate a verrrrrrrry quick dinner, got ready (in which time Whitney climbed onto the table to the candy dish and SCARFED down more Dove chocolate hearts than I could count wrappers!!!), and went to the church.
Steven met me there, and we had a neat date....appetizers and dessert with a very talented illusionist as the entertainment. I am SO thankful for our church and the way they minister to parents with small kids...it was really nice to have some time alone with Steven without having to 1) worry about the babies and 2) pay for a sitter. We hope your day was filled with love, hugs, and a little sugar too!!! :)
.....not many cupcakes left here for anyone wondering!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment