We were only 10 minutes late...oh, and Colby fell asleep on the way, so we get in and I have at least 20 (no exaggeration) forms to fill out while holding a sleeping 25# dead weight, sleeping, limp noodle baby. My head was pounding...the girls got called back before I finished my novel of paperwork! I went back looking for them carrying my {sweet} limp noodle. Audra went first.
She did SUPER! Had NO cavities and was an angel. :) Side note--she does need to floss more regularly. :)
Next, was Whitney's turn. She was very excited about the trip until this moment. She did NOT want to get in the chair! In the end, Audra had to sit in the chair with Whitney holding her hands down as the hygenist had her lay in her lap to clean. Of course, I was still holding my little guy (who at about this time made a noise that was suspicious of a dirty diaper) so I couldn't help much! I was able to take pictures with one hand though...
She did chill out before the dentist came in and was able to sit by herself to have her teeth looked at. And, she was also a member of the cavity-free club and didn't cry, so it was a successful trip I'd say. I told them we have trouble with Whitney allowing me to brush her teeth--she does it multiple times a day, but she does NOT want me doing it...they suggested we "hold her down" like they did as she did that pretty well...I said ok, even though she would NEVER just lay and allow me to hold her down and brush her teeth like that--why, oh why does the child act so much better for everyone BUT me!?!?@?!
As we got up to leave, I realized that noise from Colby was an EXPLOSION that was ALLLLLL over his pants and even on my jeans {uggh!!!}, so I gingerly got up and used my purse to "hide" the poop on my legs...seriously??? Needless to say, we didn't go out to lunch afterwards like I'd hoped...we stopped at the grocery store so I could buy a can of Pringles so that I could dump them out into the grocery bag and give Audra the empty can that she needed {yesterday} for a school project---yes, I went in with poop on my pants! Audra went back to school for lunch because she didn't want McD's (?) and I came home to take a migraine pill and clean up a VERY dirty boy! What a day...or actually it was just a couple of hours that felt like a whole day! So thankful for dental insurance, cause we didn't pay a penny....and so thankful for healthy children with healthy teeth......and health bowel movements. :)
![]() |
| Members of the Cavity Free Club |






oh my!!! made me tired just reading!! glad the girls are cavity free!!!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH! seriously bonnie. i know that i've already heard all of that and i still am thinking OH MY GOSH!!! i hope that your tomorrow is a little more relaxing!
ReplyDelete