Monday, February 6, 2012

Another year, another try...

I have been trying to do this blog now for over two years. At this point, I've been averaging about a post per year! Definitely nothing to brag about. :) Well it's another year, and here I go again. Maybe this time it'll stick. Maybe not. But here goes nothing.....

Life is definitely crazy here as any mom of a 2 yr old, a nine month old, & oh yeah, a nine year (!) old could understand. I feel like I spin my wheels a lot. It feels I'm never NOT cleaning something or helping someone, yet things never seem all together. I often wonder what would happen if I took a few days off...I'm pretty sure I would pay for it--the laundry & dishes, not to mention the messes, would become an out-of-control monster!! :) The irony--I don't wanna be anywhere else, doing anything else. I love my life & my family. I am so thankful that I am able to clean the messes, kiss the boo boo's, read the books, play with the kids, change the diapers, rock the babies, help with the homework, do the projects, fold the socks (when they have a match!), make the meals, etc...God has blessed me with SO many wonderful things that I'm never thankful enough for.

When I pause, I'm overwhelmed with His unconditional love for me, and His faithfulness to ALL His promises. Yesterday afternoon, I was reflecting on how I would have never made it to where I am, with any semblance of sanity, without the help of the Holy Spirit. When asked how I know God is real, I can assuredly say because He lives in me & guides me through this crazy life I live. Thank goodness for grace and an empty grave!

May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord. (2 Peter 1:2 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment