Friday, March 8, 2013

Tucker's First Haircut

 Audra's puppy, a Spanish Water Dog named Tucker, has grown SOOOO much since we first got him in October....




and so has his hair!  It was out of control (...sorta like him)!  Anyway, the breeder had told us that he needed all his baby hair shaved off in spring so his adult coat would grow in properly, & we decided that it was time.

BEFORE THE HAIRCUT







AFTER THE HAIRCUT






I think he looks much better...the girls don't like it one bit!  In fact, when Steven brought him back home Whitney told him that they gave us the wrong dog....when he explained it was still the same ole Tucker, she said, "Well then, they gave him the wrong haircut!"  :)

I'm sure it'll grow back into shaggy unruliness in no time...so I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

Now...if only the obedience class lessons would just kick in! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love it... he looks so cute & it will be so much cooler for him outside this summer!

    ReplyDelete