I am the co-leader of my Wednesday Bible study group this year, and I had fun making these little "welcome-to-our-group" gifts for the ladies at the beginning of our study of the Gospel of John...
We were able to celebrate Nana Noni by taking her and her BFF, Jan, to lunch at Bonnie Ruth's for a birthday treat…it's so much fun having her close enough to celebrate with.
Audra began fall volleyball and her practices were from 7:30-9:00 on Tuesday evenings….pretty late nights for littles to be out…these two were in a tired-trance waiting to pick her up.
Sweet Jonesy is such a good sport when it comes to dealing with wild kids and a very hyper puppy-brother….but I do wonder what he's thinking sometimes….
Aunt Amy was in town and took us out to dinner at Rockfish…and then we went to Paciugo Gelato….what a fun time we had with her. Just wish we could do it more often...




No comments:
Post a Comment