Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Random Moments of November

When they're not fighting, these two sure do love each other!!!
 This year, I got around to making a thankful tree…the kids and I wrote down notes of gratitude and tied them to the tree all month long….and then on Thanksgiving morning, we took them all off the tree and read them over breakfast!  I am optimistically that it will become an annual tradition in our home.



Whtiney's foot turkey shirt…we had fun together making it!!
 After one of Audra's volleyball games, we had Jordan come over to play for the afternoon…and then went to Nana and Papa's for dinner and family time.  The big boys, as you can see, did what they do best--lol!!



Audra had a part in the 5th Grade Musical…and we had fun watching her….Lynn and Sashi were able to come which made it extra-special for Audra!!!  And, she did an AMAZING job.  So proud of her!!!




 


Audra and I were able to get away alone together for a day of shopping, sushi, more shopping, and gelatos…much needed girl time!
Silly, silly, silly kids…..


 A Thanksgiving-Break-Gotta-Get-Outta-The-House-Movie-Trip


No comments:

Post a Comment