Tuesday, December 10, 2013

October 2013 Part 3--Halloweeneey Festivities

I love fall…and I love the fun of dressing up for Halloween…I think the whole holiday is about looking cute and getting pictures of the kids looking cute….loving it while it lasts, cause I am realizing more and more that it won't forever…..

The kids had fun at our church's Fall Festival…they had waited weeks to put on their costumes…my phone died soon after we got there--I was so busy getting everyone ready that I forgot to charge it!!!--so, we don't have many pictures of the event…oh, well!







 On Halloween Day, the littles and I went to the nursing home we visit and trick-or-treated there.  They had fun and more importantly, brightened the day of many of the residents!





We had the Carl Family and the Kelso Family along with Nana and Papa over for dinner (Halloween Chicken Chili) before going trick-or-treating…Dave took the big girls aka the Superheroes and the dads and papa took the little ones….I tried to go, but after about a block, my foot in the surgical boot gave out and I came back home and gave out candy with Nana and SuperDog.














Tucker had a blast greeting children as they came to the door for candy….for once, he really was super!

No comments:

Post a Comment