I cannnnnnot believe my baby is ONE! He has brought so much love and joy to my life. He has been a daily reminder that God knows better than me, has a wonderful plan for my life, and loves me lots!
Grandma Ruth was here all week (came while I was on my retreat & stayed to help me prepare for the BIG party...and spend time with the kids!) and so on Wednesday, we celebrated Colby with lunch out with my friend Lynn,
 |
| Opening his train from Lynn |
 |
| Colby, Grandma, & Lynn |
a haircut,
 |
| BEFORE {much needed} haircut |
 |
| Sitting OH, SO still! |
 |
| Mohawk?? Ummm...no! |
 |
| Sweet new haircut |
and a cupcake party via Grandma from
The Cupcakery.
It was a fun day and a "warm-up" for the Saturday celebration. :) After dinner that evening, as I was getting Mr. Man ready for bed, we (I) decided to take him out for some "diaper photos" on his first birthday....he'll probably hate them someday, but I think they're sweet!
Is he not the CUTEST guy EVER!!! Happy Birthday, Baby Boy! Mommy loves you to the moon and back!
He really looks so grown up after his haircut! What a fun day! I loved visiting with Lynn... she is the Fairy Godmother that we have prayed for! What a sweet friend. Those cupcakes went pretty fast... it was so nice to meet Darby & Mason too. The pictures are very cute!
ReplyDelete